Blended Case Management Services
UCBH Blended Case Management Services are intensive, individualized services for children, adolescents and adults with a serious mental illness. UCBH provides support and assistance with mental health as well as community support including housing and child care. The program offers a model that adjusts the intensity of services provided to meet the individual’s needs while providing consistent case management.
Special Features Include:
- Assistance accessing community supports and services
- Advocacy, education and support to assist in recovery
- Family Support tailored to assist individuals through times of need
- Development of individual-driven Service Plans
- On-call Case Management available 24 hours/7 days a week for supportive assistance
Blended Case Management services are available in Huntingdon, Juniata and Mifflin Counties.